Off I go again..
A safety coffin or security coffin is a coffin fitted with a mechanism to prevent premature burial or allow the occupant to signal that he/ she has been buried alive. A large number of designs for safety coffins were patented during the 18th and 19th centuries and variations on the idea are still available today.
(Source: , via dahmersfishisnamedalbert)
Reblog and see if you get a colour!
- PURPLE: I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- FUSHIA: I wish we were friends in real life.
- GREY: You make me go asdfghjkl.
- RED: I love you with a burning passion.
- GREY: I wish you would notice me.
- PINK: I think you should follow me.
- TEAL: We have a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I don’t like your blog.
- YELLOW: FUCK ME PLEASE.
- WHITE: MARRY ME PLEASE.
- GREEN: I think you’re cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I don’t like you.